Book Title: Math Riddles For Smart Kids: Math Riddles And Brain Teasers That Kids And Families Will love
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: M Prefontaine
- Difficult Riddles For Smart Kids: 300 Difficult Riddles And Brain Teasers Families Will Love
- Riddles and Trick Questions for Kids and Family! (Riddles for Kids - Short Brain teasers - Family Fun)
- The Everything Kids' Math Puzzles Book: Brain Teasers, Games, and Activities for Hours of Fun
- The Everything Kids' Giant Book of Jokes, Riddles, and Brain Teasers
- Thinklers! A Collection of Brain Ticklers
- Brain Games for Clever Kids: Puzzles to Exercise Your Mind
- Of Course!: The Greatest Collection of Riddles & Brain Teasers For Expanding Your Mind
- The Ultimate Puzzle Book: Mazes, Brain Teasers, Logic Puzzles, Math Problems, Visual Exercises, Word Games, and More! (Activity Books For Kids) (Volume 1)
- 100 Interactive Riddles and Brain Teasers: The Best Short Riddles and Brainteasers With Clues for Stretching and Entertaining your Mind
- 200 Brain Games for Kids ( Big Book Series )
Brain Stretching Math Riddles
This book is the second in a series of riddles books. It is a collection of 150 brain teasing math riddles and puzzles. Their purpose is to make children think and stretch the mind. They are designed to test logic, lateral thinking as well as memory and to engage the brain in seeing patterns and connections between different things and circumstances.
They are laid out in three chapters which get more difficult as you go through the book, in the author’s opinion at least. The answers are at the back of the book if all else fails.
These are more difficult riddles and are designed to be attempted by children from 10 years onwards, as well as participation from the rest of the family.