Images of Color, Images of Crime: Readings
Primary: Images of Color, Images of Crime: Readings.pdf - 45,402 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Images of Color, Images of Crime: Readings.pdf - 42,646 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Images of Color, Images of Crime: Readings.pdf - 48,145 KB/Sec
- The Color of Crime (Second Edition): Racial Hoaxes, White Fear, Black Protectionism, Police Harassment, and Other Macroaggressions (Critical America)
- The Color of Justice: Race, Ethnicity, and Crime in America (The Wadsworth Contemporary Issues in Crime and Justice Series)
- The Shame of the Nation: The Restoration of Apartheid Schooling in America
- Criminology: The Core
- Research Methods for Criminal Justice and Criminology
- Courts and Criminal Justice in America (2nd Edition)
- The Practice of Research in Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Community-Oriented Policing: A Systemic Approach to Policing (4th Edition)
- Serial Murderers and their Victims
- American Corrections in Brief
Changes to the new edition include the following:
* Revised introductory and concluding chapters that more clearly outline the focus and selection of the racial and ethnic groups discussed.
* The book further examines the ways in which gender, religion, culture, sexuality, and sexual orientation are central components of racialized constructions.
* A new chapter provides examples of current criminal justice practices and crime control policies on racial and ethnic groups, including law enforcement policies, prosecution and sentencing, and imprisonment.
* Brief, framing introductions underscore why each chapter is important and how it fits into the book's overarching themes.
* Each chapter includes discussion questions and a list of relevant websites.
* An accompanying Instructor's Manual prepared by David R. Montague is new to the Third Edition.