Book Title: Fodor's Pacific Northwest: Portland, Seattle, Vancouver & the Best of Oregon and Washington (Full-color Travel Guide)
Publisher: Fodor's Travel
Author: Fodor's Travel Guides
- Lonely Planet Pacific Northwest's Best Trips (Travel Guide)
- Fodor's Seattle (Full-color Travel Guide)
- Lonely Planet Washington, Oregon & the Pacific Northwest (Travel Guide)
- Moon Pacific Northwest Road Trip: Seattle, Vancouver, Victoria, the Olympic Peninsula, Portland, the Oregon Coast & Mount Rainier (Travel Guide)
- DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Pacific Northwest
- Top 10 Seattle (Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide)
- The Best of Olympic National Park
- Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria: with Whistler, Vancouver Island & the Okanagan Valley (Full-color Travel Guide)
- Fodor's Northern California: with Napa & Sonoma, Yosemite, San Francisco, Lake Tahoe & the Best Road Trips (Full-color Travel Guide)
- Fodor's Oregon (Full-color Travel Guide)
Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years.
With the growing interest in adventure travel, national parks, hip cities, wineries, and microbreweries, the Pacific Northwest attracts a huge number of visitors every year. This dramatic region stretching from British Columbia to Oregon provides pristine wilderness areas to explore--from coastlines to mountains--as well as vibrant metropolitan scenes in Seattle, Portland, and Vancouver.
Fodor’s Pacific Northwest includes:
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE: New hotel and restaurant reviews cover recently opened properties throughout the region along with special focus on Portland and the popular brewery and winery scenes.
- ILLUSTRATED FEATURES: Colorful features introduce the whales of the Pacific Northwest, wine-tasting itineraries in Oregon's Willamette Valley, and Seattle's Pike Place Market.
- INDISPENSABLE TRIP PLANNING TOOLS: Fodor's recommends the top attractions and experiences, highlighting must-see sights from Stanley Park in Vancouver to microbreweries in Portland. Four chapters provide in-depth information on visiting stunning national parks: Crater Lake, Olympic, North Cascades, and Mount Rainier.
- DISCERNING RECOMMENDATIONS: Fodor's Pacific Northwest offers savvy advice and recommendations from local writers to help travelers make the most of their visit. Fodor's Choice designates our best picks in every category.
- COVERS: Portland, Seattle, Vancouver, Willamette Valley, Mt. Hood, Bend, Mt. St. Helens, San Juan Islands, Olympic National Park, Mt. Rainer, Victoria, and more.